- Started with Wikipedia - cycling
- Osteoporosis and master's cyclists (that's me): "Weight-bearing exercise performed during teen and young adult years did not appear to influence BMD, as there were no differences at any site between those within the upper and lower 50th percentiles for weight-bearing exercise during the 12-18, 19-34, or 35-49 year time periods. These data indicate that master cyclists with a long history of training exclusively in cycling have low BMD compared to their age-matched peers. Although highly trained and physically fit, these athletes may be at high risk for developing osteoporosis with advancing age."
- Back to Wiki - Bicycle
- Dartmouth's cyclewiki
- Would you believe it - the UCI's official ProTour mediaWiki
- Not sure about this one - worldnakedbikeride Wiki
- Back to Wikipedia - Aussie cyclists
- Interesting Aussie site, Spinopsys
- Biocrawler... on McEwen
Thursday, April 19, 2007
a quick browse around the web
Just did a quick browse around the web... you may enjoy it, don't know...