Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Disclaimer

Folks, please tread warily whilst travelling the Internet. It's hard to
separate truth from fiction or opinion from science wherever you are -
but it's worth getting a second opinion, irrespective. When you chance
upon an impressive website "in print" (as it were) it can easily seem
like the last word on a subject. In fact we have no final judgement on
anything, anywhere - only fallible human opinions. And this blog is all
about sharing those opinions.

I will quote published research that seems relevant (to me) on
particular subjects. You can then read my opinion, my take on the matter
presented. I don't always have a relevant degree in the field - my
degrees are in business administration and human resource management -
but I do often have relevant experience and I will share that experience
with you. It's not prescriptive, it's not advice. Hopefully, though,
it's interesting and thought-provoking. Please read widely and examine
claims critically. And don't forget to comment.

No comments: